Thursday, June 12, 2014

WHAT'S INSIDE MY MIND?

Part of my wild imagination is because I have so many voices living inside my head. They keep me sharp and on my toes. If I stay inside too long then things like this start happening to me......

Need to get out of the house. The walls are closing in on me. Aliens are speaking to me through my TV. My microwave is picking up signals from outer space. My Brain is on overload. Think I'll take my IPAD and venture outside like a normal person.

But at least outside, when I'm talking to myself, or my imaginary friends, I'll have people around to protect me from the crazy personalities that live inside my head...

When I'm home alone they make me do unspeakable things, things that no man should have to do, like: watch reality TV shows, cooking shows, flower arranging shows, make me put pop in with my rum and ice.

So now you have a small understanding of why I'm the way I am. I've ventured back inside and this time I'm lucky. They, my imaginary friends, are all asleep or at least pretending to be asleep...

I'm writing this slow and softly because I don't want to make too much noise, I think they're suspicious of me. I wasn't able to respond earlier (reason why I went outside), because my other personalities were watching me. I think they're onto me knowing about them, so I have to be careful what I say and where I go. I keep having to come up with new excuses to get away from them. If my writing suddenly switches to a more lucid and sane writings of a mad man, it's because they're watching over me. Right now they're passed out in my bedroom, living room, office, bathroom, even my balcony. Funny that you mentioned REDRUM, because that's JACK THE KNIFE, one of my personality's favorite drink. I don't like it when he drinks that stuff, makes him see RED. And sometimes one of my personalities, she's such a bitch, makes me put on women's clothing and watch women shows and makes me cry and dab my eyes with soft tissue paper...Oh shit they're starting to wake up...I have to go....

WHAT, I'M DOING NOTHING...PUT THAT GUN DOWN.....)


This is what happens when I'm left alone with my thoughts, my ideas, my imagination, my cabinet full of liquor...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment