Monday, June 9, 2014

CONSEQUENCES

These r my thoughts and in no way reflects the thoughts of society.

I have come to realize THERE IS NO RIGHT AND WRONG THERE ARE ONLY CONSEQUENCES. And your view of right and wrong is inconsequential to what I believe is right and wrong. 

A person's action has consequences; it is neither right nor wrong...it just is. Your right could be my wrong and your wrong could be my right; but the consequences of a person's action is inconsequential to your beliefs, for s/he has performed the so call right/wrong action and now must face their consequences.

And even the consequences of their actions are neither right nor wrong...it just is. No one knows the true universal reason behind a person's action, but it happened...and that's happened with an 'ED'. It transpired in the past and you are now In the present, so move on and grow from the consequences of your actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment