Sunday, June 15, 2014

CHANGED MY EATING HABITS

I'm not dieting because I don't believe in dieting. But I've changed the way I've been eating for the past week. Not sure how long I can keep this up but will give it a try.

Monday I made a four liter jug of home made juice. I put 16 carrots, 4 grapefruit, 1 green apple and 5 kiwi in a juicer. Been drinking it all week. In a blender I mixed in fruit juice, 2 pears, 12 strawberries, 3 handful of blueberries and 2 oranges.

Starting on Tuesday I ate two cooked meals and the rest of my food intake consisted of the juice, concoction from the blender, raw fruit and veggies plus tons of water and antioxidant juice (acia berry).

Wednesday I ate one cooked meal and tons of raw fruit/veggies, juicer mix, blender mix and water. Thursday/Friday I ate two cooked meals and the concoction from the blender/juicer plus raw fruit/veggis.

By Friday I was so damn tired. I almost didn't go to my gym workout. But I forced myself and only did my bench. Actually, most of the week I was tired. My body was going through a change and it wasn't used to it. I slept really well all week.

Saturday I blended up 4 bananas, 4 pears and four oranges plus added some juice.

A couple things I've noticed since going on this new eating regime:

(1) I've lost my craving for coffee. I used to love drinking coffee, but now I don't crave after it. I was still ordering coffee or making it at home, but after a couple of sips I'd stop drinking it. Now I just have to stop the habit of ordering it.

(2) The bloating in my stomach is going away. I used to always feel bloated no matter if I ate or drank something. I no longer feel like that after eating or drinking. Also, I used to be able to push my stomach out so It would look like I had a very fat stomach. Now when I push my stomach out it only extends out to half of what it used to.

I've been eating more fish and still eating eggs; fried of course. I'm actually enjoying eating raw food. I don't crave after much meat anymore, however, having said that, I need to increase my protein because I'm still hitting the heavy weights and working out hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment