Friday, June 6, 2014

5 EASY STEPS...LOL

Alright, all you so called family members and friends who said you'd be there to support me and buy my book when it's on amazon....I'm still waiting...lol

So, to make it easy for you here are the steps:

(1) go to link at the bottom of this post...buy my book and leave a review.

(2) this is the USA link. if you're from Canada, or another country, go to your country's amazon site...buy my book and leave a review.

(3) if you don't have a kindle you can download one for your computer, your ipad or phone. You can do all this on the site. While on the site...buy my book and leave a review.

(4)if you don't want to download a kindle reader then you can download an e-reader. After downloading your e-reader, go to the site...buy my book and leave a review.

(5)if you don't want to leave a review then contact me and I will write one up for you; tell me the main points you want included in the review. I will write it up, send it to you for your approval then post it...buy my book and leave a review.

And thanks my family and friends for being there to support me, an indie author; showering me with love and appreciation by...buying my book and leaving a review.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K0SH3EI

No comments:

Post a Comment