Monday, May 5, 2014

DREAMS

I received this today from a satisfied reader of my book THE CHOSEN ONE "Okay so I am on pg 205... Very good! I am at the intro of the Red Head and I know there's more to her than just being the receptionist.........will check back in... Good stuff"

here is the link http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K0SH3EI

In the book, any time the main character, Pearson, enters a dream or a dream-like state, those dreams are based on real dreams that I had.

I had been having weird and bizarre dreams over a fifteen year period. One day I decided to write them down before I ended up forgetting them. While writing them down I started to think that perhaps it would make a good story. So I filled in the dreams with action, characters and plot. Eventually the story began to take shape.

After that I spent the next year working the story's angle and then two years editing it. What you have is a collection of my dreams but told in a fictional setting.

Hope you will enjoy my book and leave a review when you are done. Thx

No comments:

Post a Comment