Saturday, August 9, 2014

convo between me and a follower

A conversation I had with a follower on twitter thru my DM:

(follower) Thanks so much for following me...you rock! I look forward to tweeting with you. My blogs: http://mikejmele.wix.com/mjmwriter 

(I told him about my book)

Thanks for the information, I will definitely check it out.

(ME) I am sure u will love my book. I will check out ur blog too

Thanks my friend, I really appreciate that.

Your book sounds really interesting.

Its based on real dreams I had and while writing them down I decided to turn it into a book

That's an awesome idea. Sometimes our dreams tell the best stories. I can't wait to check it out

My second book is about clones and androids hunting down last 1000 humans. Takes place in space. Earth no longer exists

Have you ever thought about writing a TV show or movie, because you have a lot of cool ideas?

Have a ton of scripts but not sure how to get them out there. Also hired by producer to write outline for tv pilot. Also writing webseries

That is freaking awesome. Good luck and I wish you much success.

Thx

No comments:

Post a Comment